A content management system (CMS) is a system used to help individuals and business owners organise information and contents digitally in their websites. A CMS helps users to keep track of their contents published on the internet similarly like how you will keep track of your books inside your cupboard. The contents usually consist of text, photos, audio, video, or anything that can be kept in a digital format. The benefit of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or IT knowledge to manage the contents. It’s like a virtual assistant that you’ve never had! A CMS is definitely a must for individuals or business owners who need their website contents to be updated regularly.
Advantages of using a CMS
- Zero Cost for additional pages. Your business grows, so does your website. A CMS allows unlimited pages to be added while others charge by pages. In the long run, you save a fortune.
- Zero Cost maintenance. Without technical know-how, anyone can keep your website up-to-date in no time. You can eliminate third party maintenance contractor to save money. Most updates are done with a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) user interface editor, no HTML knowledge required.
- Search Engine Friendly (SEF). Our CMS solutions are search engine friendly. Unique meta keywords and description can be assigned to respective pages; and a dynamic page title can be assigned by user or system automated. URL rewritting which is proven to be very effective can be setup for suitable hosting servers.
- Ready Made Modules. The modular system allows us to plug and play new funtionalities to your site. Many modules are ready to use, such as Forum, Download Manager, Blog, Photo album, Events calendar etc. These are big savings as compare to custom development.
- Better Corporate Exposure. People will flock in to your site for information. Compare to static website which just display products, services and address, you have an interactive website now which is always updated with latest information.
- Quicker Response to Market. Since everything is web based, you update your website anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection. It offers you competitive edge over your competitors.
- Better Customer Service. Keep your customers, suppliers and future clients informed with your latest development with an easy mass mail feature.